How to Root Xperia J JellyBean 11.2.A.0.21
We have already Seen how to root Xperia J other versions-Root Xperia J .28/18
Now lets Root The Xperia J 11.2.A.0.21 JellyBean version
Rooting can Void Warranty. Follow these steps exactly and carefully.
1. Unlocked bootloader (You can do it from sony website)
2. Flashtool (download Xperia flash tool)
3. An USB cable
4. Enabled USB Debugging and Tick Non-market app installation
5. All drivers installed
1. Connect Your Xperia J To Your PC
2. Download This Root File- Root_xperi_signed.zip
3. Copy "root_xperia_signed.zip" file to sd card (ext...)
4. Disconect Your Xperia J and switch it off
5. Launch Xperia flashtool
6. Hold volume + button and connect phone with usb cable to pc, you'll saw blue led light (Now You have entered to Fastboot mode)
7. Download this: Boot.img
8. Copy "boot.img" file to flashtool/firmwares
9. Click on lightening icon in flashtool and click fastboot mode
10. Click "Select kernel to Flash" on right side in flashtool
11. Browse and choose "boot.img" , flashtool will automaticly flash this file
12. Turn off phone after flashing
13. Turn on phone,when you'll see blue light at bottom phone not the small blue led up, start pressing all volume buttons + and - .
14. If you succed,you'll enter to CWM recovery,click "install zip from ext card" and find "root_xperia_signed.zip" file and flash it.
15. After flashing,click reboot system,but don't wait for reboot,just take battery out for few second and put it back
16. Now download: kernal.sin and copy "kernel.sin" file to flashtool/firmwares
17. Follow step 9 and 10.
18. Disconnect phone and Switch It On.
You Have Successfully Rooted Xperia J 11.2.A.0.21!!