Root Samsung Galaxy Ace s5830i
Samsung Galaxy Ace s5830i is a well reputed android device in low-mid range series. It is equipped with android 2.3 Gingerbread, 832 MHz CPU, Adreno 200 GPU, a 5MP primary camera.. It has 32GB expandable memory. Let's see how to root this champ.
Rooting can void warranty. Be careful while doing these steps.If incorrectly done, it can brick your phone. Don't worry warranty can be secured if unrooted.
- Make sure you have atleast 65% battery remaining
- Back Up all your required data
- Follow these methods carefully
Instructions: Must Read
|Root package zip|
- Download the root file (update2.zip)
- Copy the zip file to your phone's SD card.
- enable USB debugging on your device.
- switch off your phone, then you have to reboot into recovery mode.
- To enter recovery mode of your ace, press Power+Volume up+Home together
- selsect "install zip from SD card"
- choose the copied zip file and continue.
- Wait for the process to finish
- When installation completes successfully, select "reboot now"